The first and original patented electrolytic grounding system.
The continuously advancing telecommunications, data center, computer, and electronics industries require the most advanced systems available. Ahead of its time, the UL-listed, self-moisturizing and maintenance-free XIT Grounding System provides low resistance in diverse climates around the world, without harmful effects on the environment. This system features:
- K2-10CS: 10′ Straight Shaft model
- K2-20CS: 20′ Straight Shaft model
Benefits of the Lyncole XIT Grounding System:
- Consistent, low impedance, and low resistance earth ground
- 50-year life expectancy
- 30-year / 25 Ohm maintenance-free full replacement warranty
- No hazardous materials or chemicals used in producing XIT rods
- Continuously UL listed since 1982
- Lynconite II® backfill material provides a pH balanced environment, inhibiting corrosion
- Active grounding system replenishes soil moisture, no watering necessary!
- System performance improves over time as electrolytic roots form